Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Pocket Page Challenge with Elizabeth


Hello friends.  I'm here to share a Pocket Page Challenge using the PLAYFUL, February "POSSIBILITIES" kit.


Here's my challenge for you:
1.  REPEAT color in your photo with journaling cards.
2.  Incorporate a screenshot from your PHONE.
3.  COMBINE stamping with die-cuts.

To REPEAT color in my spread, I chose the purple quote card to compliment the purple blooms in my photo.  I paired the card with the boys preparing to compete in their soccer game.  The sentiment was PERFECT and allowed me to BALANCE the color across my two pages.





My screenshot was a text message that I received from my youngest son, Joshua.  For interest, I created a simple flip-up with vellum.  To embellish, I added a die-cut and puffy heart.  Next, I used a journal card to SHARE some perspective about our conversation.  I use this technique OFTEN for text messages, Instagram or Facebook posts and the weather.


I ADORE the die-cuts AND stamps this month.  Instead of choosing to use one or the other, I grouped them together.  I LIKE how they add context to the photos.





Here's a final look at both pages.





I'm EXCITED to see what you CREATE.  HAPPY CRAFTING.

XOXO, Elizabeth



No comments:

Post a Comment