Sunday, June 8, 2014

New Design Team for 2014-2015

Thank you to each of you who sent in your application for consideration for our July 2014-June 2015 Design Team call. We had applications from all over the world, from both men and women. Every application was like a small gift to open and savor.

With the selection made, we are thrilled to moving into July showcasing the work from our talented team.

Here is the line-up for the Citrus Twist Kits 2014-2015 Design Girls. Please join us in welcoming them to the CTK team!

Scrapbooking Team
Sandy Ang
Lucia Barabas
Jennifer Chapin
Ashley Fowler
Christine Gronnslett
Angie Gutshall
Nathalie Leonelli
Eve Limacher
Amelie Mordret
Kasia Tomaszewska
Michelle Wedertz
Evelyn Prawati Yusuf
Trina Craig

Pocket Life Team
Jen Boumis
Olya Schmidt
WaiSam Ho
April Joy Hill
Pamela Ho

Please welcome these brand new designers to our team!

Lucia Barabas, Scrapbooking Team (Slovakia)


My name is Lucia. I love to craft, take pictures, travel, bake, read, smell new books and try new nail polishes. I also love my bunny Cookie, kitten Pepsi, lilacs, white wine, sparkly things and everything scrapbooking, stationery and organization, planning and "to-do" related lists.


Ashley Fowler, Scrapbooking Team (United States)


Hey y'all! My name is Ashley Fowler, a Texas girl, born and raised, loving the Lord and this crazy life of mine. I am a wife, sister, daughter and friend. I am a therapist for adolescents, and this tends to bring out that workaholic side that didn't exist before I started serving this population. In my free time, I create scrapbooking layouts, shop for scrapbooking-related items, blog about scrapbooking and scrap some more. Occasionally I eat and sleep. :)  Being creative is extremely therapeutic for me and the best part is that I am making memories for years to come. I'm also always on the lookout for fancy new tools and anything related to paper


Christine Gronnslett,
 Scrapbooking Team (Norway)


My name is Christin Gronnslett and I am very excited to be joining the Citrus Twist design team this year. A little about me: I am 40 years old, live in a small city in Norway with my husband and kids (4, 5 and 7 years old). I have been paper crafting since 2003. My passion lies in 12 x 12 layouts but when challenged (which I love to be) I can make all kinds of projects.


Michelle Wedertz, Scrapbooking Team (United States)


I am a SAHM to 3 kiddos and one dog living in the foothills of the Sierra's in California. I enjoy scrapping, reading, sunshine, coffee, running and the outdoors. I am a love of Instagram and find great joy in sharing the antics and adventures of my family through photography and scrapbooking.


Pamela Ho, Pocket Life Team (Canada)


I'm a girl in her mid-20s with a degree in Business. I'm a coffee junkie, paper hoarder and stamp addict. I started off crafting as a card maker and only started my Project Life last year. I love using it to document every little and big moment that happens in my life. I am so excited to be on the Citrus Twist Kits PL team and can't wait to work with the kits designed by Trina!


Olya Schmidt, Pocket Life Team (Canada)


I'm Olya, a watercolor sketch artist by day and a scrapbooker by night. I have a weakness for pretty paper, notebooks and anything stationery. Besides sketching my beautiful city, I try to do something creative every day, whether it's Project Life, art journaling, writing snail mail to my Instagram friends or working on mini books. When I create I simply feel happy and joyous, which makes me want to create even more.

7 comments:

  1. what a talented team! congrats to all! I love following along on the blog to see what you all create!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all! I am very excited about this coming year :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the all the new designers joining the CTK team !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats girls for this new fantastic DT !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to all new members!!

    ReplyDelete