Monday, June 9, 2014

Memories packed mini album with Kasia

Hello and happy Monday! Kasia here today with a cute mini album made with fresh and shiny June kits! For my mini I combined the main June kit and the embellishment add on- no surprise that they work great together! What is my mini about? Well it collects memories from a little weekend trip we had with my boyfriend at the beginning of May and I hope it'll inspire you to document your summer trips too!

Kasia mini 1

The album is really chunky and memories packed! We had a great trip which combined some sightseeing and a run event and I wanted to include both of these adventures in my mini. Get ready for some photos! :)

Kasia mini 2

Kasia mini 3

Kasia mini 4

Kasia mini 5

Kasia mini 6

Kasia mini 7

Kasia mini 8

Kasia mini 9

Kasia mini 91

Kasia mini 92

Kasia mini 93

Kasia mini 94

Kasia mini 95

I still have to add some journaling to the pages of my book (you see the 2 pages with washi tape and "K" and "F" letters- the journaling will go there) and one missing photograph but other than that the book is finished. 

For today's Simple Strategies part I thought I could share with you my favorite idea to include the real life memorabilias into to the album. When we go somewhere we always collect lots of brochures, tickets and other souvenirs which I rather include in my projects than let them hang around our home. This time I simply cropped the extra stuff to the size of the album and treated the brochures like patterned paper. It's great way to add more interesting details to your mini album, layout or PL spread and also makes your projects super unique! Here are the examples from my mini book:

Kasia mini 991

Kasia mini 993

Kasia mini 98

Kasia mini 99

It's always fun to look through memories captured in the mini albums so I hope you will find some time to create your owns this summer! Have a great week!

Kasia

2 comments:

  1. I am just a fan of your mini albums and always feel like running to my table and making one when I see them! This one is no exception! :)

    ReplyDelete