Saturday, June 7, 2014

Saturday Inspiration with Nathalie

Hi there, I am back today to share two more pages created with the fabulous June 2014 main and embellishment kits:

          ☞ the constellation paper by Adrienne Looman + the vintage music sheet (both in the main kit) totally reminded me of a musical my youngest did in school called "Star Search"; he played Pluto :) I even included a QR code for the first time (thanks to Sam's tutorial found here) linking to my son saying his lines during the show! So fun!

nathalie_starsearchwithbanner_CTKjune2014
I LOVE the veneer stars included in this kit and paired with coordinating sequins, I created this fun edge:
nathalie_starsearchcloseup2_CTK2014
I added a piece of vellum (from my stash) to tame the busy background a bit.
nathalie_starsearchcloseup_CTKJune2014
KITS USED: Beautiful Life Main kit
NON-KIT ITEMS: vellum

                     ☞ after that rather busy school page, I wanted to create something very clean. I gathered several pieces of green papers from the kit and created a quilt like background. The pops of yellow make the page fun and dynamic:

nathalie_happilywithbanner_CTKjune2014
Filling a few spots with monochromatic embellishments as well as sewing some of the elements add texture to the page :
nathalie_happilycloseup2_CTKJune2014
nathalie_happilycloseup_CTKJune2014
KITS USED: Beautiful Life Main kit, Day Tripping embellishment kit, alphas from February main kit
NON-KIT ITEMS: thread

Come back all month long for more inspiration with the June kits! Happy scrapping!

1 comment: