Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Tuesday Tutorial with Eve

Today, i will show you, how to scrap a photo frame from Ikea.

I will use this material :

IMG_8503


First, i take the paper on the photo frame, to use it as background, and the paper music.

IMG_8505

I cut the paper music to the right size :

IMG_8506

I paint with some gesso :

IMG_8508

Add 2 patterns papers, grey and yellow ink on background :

IMG_8510

Add the yellow tulle :

photo 1

I cut the hot air ballon from the paper and paste it with 3D adhesive, and the add white yarn on the right :

photo 3


Then, i paste my photos : one with normal glue, the other one with 3D adhesive :

photo 4

I add masking tape on the left , and my frame is finished.

IMG_8858

IMG_8864

Hope you love my project :)

Have a nice day.

3 comments:

  1. love the idea, many thanks for the tuto !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! I love it! thanks for the tutorial :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love the look and the idea!

    ReplyDelete