Friday, June 13, 2014

pocket life friday with jen

Happy Friday all! I'm thrilled to be sharing my Week 20 pages today using the June Pocket Life and PL Embellishment kits. The colors are so fresh and fun this month.

JenB_JunePL_7
I'm still crazy in love with circles as a design element, and punched out five for just my date card alone, making use of several favorite patterns from the South of Market 6x6. Another element I carried through this spread? The fun little tabs from the Teresa Collins stickers sheet.

JenB_JunePL_8
Our impromptu trip to a local farm this week was a complete coincidence but, the paper pad sure helped to document the experience. I use a circle from the cow print in my date card and the "local fresh" piece to accent my journaling about the visit.

JenB_JunePL_9
This week came with a lot of photo ops and it was tough to narrow down. Instead of using several slots for journaling, I loaded up on the photos and made this embellished filler card. I punched a notch in the top and slipped my extra writing behind. Super simple! ("Us 5" stickers from the May PL kit)

JenB_JunePL_10
About those extra pics? This was one I really wanted to include but, wasn't sure how it would fit. A little trimming made it the perfect size to add to the top of one of the exclusive PL cards this month. The original saying was "Play All Day."

JenB_JunePL_11
Here are your Pocket Life sketches for the week:

JenB_JunePL_Sketches

No comments:

Post a Comment