Saturday, June 21, 2014

Saturday Inspiration


Hi Jen here, I was inspired by this awesome paper in the main kit to use a circular photo for this layout. I also used an Exacto knife to cut pieces out of it and backed with patterned paper and cardstock. The kraft Thickers and cork elements were the perfect touch!



Hi, this is Nathalie with a baby card for a change! When I saw the Dream Come True paper from Allison Kreft in the main kit, I knew I was going to use that adorable hot air balloon design for a card! The rest was simply designed around it! (alpha stickers from my stash)
 
 
 
Hi, Gina here, I've used the Beautiful Life main and Day Tripping embellishment kit on these cards and on the first one, inked the CTK exclusive wooden stars.
One the second card, I've layered some paper scraps and hand cut balloons.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment