Friday, June 6, 2014

Pocket life with jen chapin

jchapin ctk pl june
Hello and happy Friday! Today I am sharing a Pocket Life layout with you using the June kits. These kits were so fabulous for documenting our Memorial Day celebration.

jchapinctk pl june (1)
For this spread, I used a sheet from the patterned paper add on as well as one of the PL cards from the PL kit. I embellished with chipboard, wood veneer and enamel dots and hearts.

jchapinctk pl june (2)
Also I'm loving the star wood veneers in the main kit this month! I love stars period so you can't go wrong there ;)

jchapinctk pl june (3)
I am loving the flair this month in the pocket life kit!

jchapinctk pl june (4)
For this side of the spread I printed a photo out in 3"x4" sections to create a panoramic type view in the middle of the page.

jchapinctk pl june (5)
Shh, I used a polka dot PL card from the April kits, I've been hoarding it! :)
 
jchapinctk pl june (7)
I really love these chipboard sunglasses from the embellishment add on! The sequins from the main kit were also a perfect addition :)

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you've already grabbed your June kits! Don't miss out, they are really awesome for scrapping those summer memories this year!

1 comment: