Monday, June 30, 2014

Simple Strategies with Tanya


Hello and happy Monday! It´s Tanya here today to show you a simple strategy post using gorgeous June Seriously Happy Add-On Kit. Well, I have a simple strategy tip which always works for me - making you own pattern background. 

triangles_7

I decided to use white textured cardstock from the kit as a background 
and add cut triangles to make a pattern.

triangles_3

triangles_2

After gluing all triangles I added some yellow and green watercolour to make it look more bright and fresh.

triangles_1

triangles_6

triangles_8

triangles_5

I used the same strategy to make my card - triangles plus watercolour.

triangles

I made four marks with a pencil in a place where I'm going to glue the frame before apply the watercolour.

triangles_4

triangle_card

triangle_card_1

Thanks for stopping by today! This is my last post for Citrus Twist and I want to thank you all, this was a great time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment