Saturday, December 7, 2019

3 To Inspire with Krystal


Hi everyone! Krystal here with a 3 To Inspire challenge using the December "Hustle and Heart" Life Crafted Kit. Today I'm working in my 2019 Project Life album to document our first snow of the season. This page came together so quickly thanks to this challenge, so without further ado, here's the recipe I came up with for this week.

1. Use the alphas from the kit to create a large title
2. Create a filler card that includes stamping
3. Add chipboard embellishments

With those three elements to start with, it was super easy to put together this spread. I started with my title and decided to add it to the woodgrain 3x4 card from the kit. I liked how much the teal alphas stood out on the neutral background.

For the filler card, I decided to use one of the 6x8 papers from the kit and add a label from the ephemera pack, as well as two of the gorgeous little snowflake die cuts. The hardest part was choosing which stamps to use. There were so many that could have worked for this spread! I eventually chose a phrase from the Born for This stamp set and paired it with another phrase from the Traveler's Notebook stamp set. Together they made the perfect sentiment for my filler card.


To add the finishing touches, I chose two elements from the chipboard set included in the kit. I added a phrase arrow that says "here we go" above my title and a woodgrain heart to my filler card. I love how the heart ties the woodgrain in both cards together. 



And that was it! So simple, but I love how it turned out. You can see the entire process in the video below. 


Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you'll give this challenge a try. It really does make putting a page together quick and simple. 




No comments:

Post a Comment