Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Pocket Life Challenge with Tina Stepanova


Hey there! It's Tina here with you today to bring you a new Pocket Life challenge and hopefully to give you a few ideas and motivate you to create a new layout in your Christmas albums using the wonderful December Life Crafted and Add-on kits!


My challenge for you is to...
1. Create a flip up card/photo.
2. Stamp.
3. Use labels.


So I started by creating a flip up object in a page protector #2 using three photos and a piece of washi tape. Next I glued two labels together at the bottom of the upper photos to make the flip up easier to open. And then I stamped a few phrases on them using the Hustle & Heart stamp set.


In the lower pocket of the page protector #2 I simply put a "good things are coming" card from the Life Crafted kit and added puffy copper gold branches at the top and bottom of the phrase.


On the right hand side of the spread I created a mini layout. First I glued down and trimmed two pattern papers from the Add-on kit to fit into my Life Crafted album. Then I created a small cluster with ephemera pieces and stamped a few phrases with the Christmas Stories 2019 stamp before adding thicker embellishments.


After adhering the photo and the paper cluster I added some chipboard stickers and puffy copper gold snowflakes. And to finish off the page I put a few enamel dots here and there around the photo and added a piece of white thread to the tag.


And that's all for today! Merry Christmas and happy crafting!

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment