Friday, December 13, 2019

Life Crafted using the Hustle & Heart kit by Anna


Hi dear CTK friends! Anna here with you today and I'm so exited to share what I've made using my December Hustle & Heart Life Crafted Kit.

I opted for a super wintery spread made for my Life Crafted Album. A few of the gorgeous PL-cards became my base and I used one of the beautiful Subscriber Exclusive cut files backed with a sheet of acetate ( my own stash) as a divider. I just love how the snowflake cut file looks like a beautiful snowfall.

Ok, let's have a look of what I came up with.




I incorporated a intractive element using a piece of acetate (my own stash) decorated with one of the snowflake die cuts. It covers my journaling a tiny bit and makes some interest to my spread. A fun detail I think.



And there you have it, my tribute for the winter, YAY! Now it's your turn to play with you lovely stuff and don't forget to share with us on CTK Fan Page and /or Instagram @citrustwistkits #citrustwistkits. We can't wait to see what magic you'll create.
Be sure to head over to the CTK shop and grab some goodies or maybe sign up for a subscription, you'll absolutely love it!

Until next time! Anna xo


No comments:

Post a Comment