Friday, December 6, 2019

Life Crafted with Tina


Hey there! It's Tina here today sharing a new layout in my Life Crafted album using the wonderful December Life Crafted and Add-On kit. Can't believe the month I was so looking forward to is already here! How's your December documenting going? I hope my project will give you a few ideas to use in your Christmas album.


This photo from last year wasn't included in my December Daily because it was taken in the middle of November. But my daughter and our cat Gandalf both look so cute in their Christmas outfits that I thought it must be documented. I started by choosing a few pattern papers that would match the photo. The mustard yellow one is my favorite from this kit so I used it as a background for the photo and trimmed it to fit into the Life Crafted album.


After that I added the title using black and white alphabet thicker stickers and a few of the biggest embellishments I chose. Next I added the smaller ones like stars stickers and a label with the phrase "up bright and early!" stamped on it using the Christmas Stories 2019 stamp.


On the right hand side of the spread I used a page protector #3. I printed my journaling on a piece of white cardstock that is slightly smaller than a 4x6 and backed it with a 4x6 piece of the dark red floral paper. I also edited the journaling before printing so that I can add this cute black bear die cut shape. At the top of this card I added a wreath label with a foil copper-gold word "joy" on it.


In the bottom pocket of this page protector I simply added a piece of the beautiful Christmas trees pattern paper with a phrase "season of joy" from the Add-On Kit ephemera pack.


That's all for today! Thank you for stopping by! And happy crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment