Tuesday, December 31, 2019

PL Challenge with Alena



  Alena here with  Pocket Life Challenge for you!  In my spread I used the wonderful December Life Crafted Kit - HUSTLE & HEART
 
  I love the palette of PL cards. They are easy to match with my photos.
 Almost always I use labels and stamps on my spreads. Today I combined them.

So, my challenge for you:

Use labels and stamps together.


  Choose labels of the same color as the cards. Lay them on top of each other. Use parts of labels on different cards.




Remember to share your creations with us on the Citrus Twist Kits Friends page on Facebook or by using #CTK, @Citrustwistkits on social media.

Thank you for everyone's support of Citrus Twist Kits in 2019 and from all of us here at Citrus Twist Kits, we want to wish you a very Happy New Year!






No comments:

Post a Comment