Sunday, December 29, 2019

Sunday Sketch with Laura


Hello everyone! I'm Laura and today I want to show you this new project cerated with the beautiful December "Hustle & Heart" Life crafted kit! And I hope that you play along with me with the Sunday sketch!

foto de Nathalie DeSousa.

I really like the idea of this sketch with multiple pictures. It's the perfect way to get all the beatiful moments together in one place!


And here is my interpretation for this layout! It was so easy to create with the amazing kit! All the beautiful embellishments and patterned papers are so perfect to document everyday moments!


First of all, you can see that I've created some layers underneath the pictures. I added some contrast with the bold floral paper and the other softer ones! I love how all of them look together!


Then, I added the title using the puffy alphas in this turquoise blue that I love so much! I decided to combine it with some handlettering to make it more fun!



Finally, I added all the embellishments I could! The diecuts and chipboard stickers are the cutest, but I have to admit that the gold stars are my favourite of all time! Are you with me? ;)


So, I hope that you enjoyed this project and that you try to make your own layout using this sketch. I'd love to see what you create! And don't forget to check the shop for more cute supplies!

Best wishes!


No comments:

Post a Comment