Friday, December 27, 2019

Life Crafted with Elizabeth


Hello friends.  I hope you had a MERRY, merry Christmas.  I'm here today to SHARE a spread in my Life-Crafted Album using the December "Hustle and Heart" kit.


For this story, I completed a two-page layout with a tag in the middle to hold my WORDS.


On the left, I printed a full-page photo of my son and his girlfriend.  To embellish, I did some repeat stamping in white space at the top and added a chipboard arrow.


On the right, I cut a piece of the COLORFUL patterned paper to use as my background.  Then, I printed a couple of detail 3x3 photos and placed the chipboard circle in the center.


At the top, I stamped the date and layered with a couple of the word phrase stickers.  To finish, I added a chipboard heart.


At the bottom, I added "SKATE" with the puffy alphabet stickers and layered with two of the snowflake die-cuts.


To include my WORDS, I cut one of the 3x4 journal cards into the shape of a tag.  After running it through my computer, I punched my holes and added some baker's twine.  To finish, I layered two die-cuts and a chipboard shape.  (I TYPICALLY embellish in groups of threes).


On the back of the tag, I cut and adhered a piece of the snowflake patterned paper.  To add some COLOR and INTEREST, I placed a label die-cut and stamped a small sentiment at the bottom.  (I OFTEN have things interact with the edges).



I hope you found some INSPIRATION.  Please let me know if you have any questions.  HAPPY crafting.


No comments:

Post a Comment