Monday, December 23, 2019

December Life Crafted Album Spread

Hello!  Lorilei here today sharing a spread I made in my Life Crafted Album using the lovely December Life Crafted Kit!


I was immediately taken with the December This Is Life stamp set and the super cute tiny tag that had little phrases that you could stamp inside the tag!

Of course, at this time of year, I thought about gift tags and decided that might be cute on a page!  I stamped the tiny tags and fussy cut them.  I tied them onto white paper rectangles, to look like little gift packages!


I chose the Crate Paper tree paper from the December Scrapbooking Add-On kit for the left side of the spread and adhered the "packages" to the paper.  For the rights side I wanted a big title so I used my favourite Spencer stamps to create the title word gifts.  I typed the rest of my title and adhered it to the page, along with my photo!


Thank you so much for joining me today, wishing you a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday!


No comments:

Post a Comment