Thursday, December 5, 2019

Life Crafted Album with Amy Jo Vanden Brink

Today I'm sharing a spread from my Life Crafted album, I've really enjoyed using the Hustle & Heart kit, the colors are so awesome.  I always love it when you can pull multiple color spreads out of a kit, and as you can see here, I've decided to focus on the beautiful dark green.

One of the ways that I like to do this, is go through the kit and pull out everything that I think might work in the color story I want to use (even if it might not end up on the layout).  So in this case I was looking for the green, wood grain & I initially pulled out the burgundy tag thinking that I would use that, but as you can see, I edited it out.
The spread itself ended up being very simple, a little bit of layered stamping in the top right corner, and then I used the digital of the cards to print the card for the 2x4 pocket on the bottom left.
Most of the green pieces had the blue with them (the blue text, and the blue hearts) so I used a blue marker to fill in the hearts on the card so that it would compliment.
I hope this little spread encourages you to use up the pieces of your kit, especially when you have a photo heavy spread, sometimes a kit seems extra, but there are so many ways that it can support your storytelling!
Thanks for checking out my project!


No comments:

Post a Comment