Thursday, December 12, 2019

Photo Time with Marsha

Hey friends!  Marsha here today sharing another layout in my December Daily (using a Life Crafted Album).  For my project, I used mainly the December "Hustle and Heart" Kit and the Scrapbooking Add-on kit.

Here's a look at the layout I created:


I have really enjoyed using the non-Christmas themed items for my December documenting!  To begin my page, I trimmed a striped paper from the add-on kit to fit in the LC album.  I printed my photo and added it to the page, using a cut apart element and ephemera from the Life Crafted kit and add-on kit to embellish.  I recently purchased a mini tag punch and was excited to use it on the page.  I punched out the tag using one of the elements from the cut apart sheet from this month.  Next, I added some stamping to the tag using the 2x3 Stamp Add-on.  I added a bit of repeat stamping under the photo using the Life Crafted Kit Stamp.



For the other side of the layout, I used one of the 3x4 pocket pages for the LC album.  Using Photoshop, I opened the heart digital journaling card.  Because I needed more space than the journaling lines would allow, I deleted them from the card.  I typed my journaling, following the heart shape.  It's not perfect, but I am really happy with the results!  I trimmed the card slightly and layered a patterned paper behind.


For the other pocket, I opened one of the cards from the December Days digital journaling cards in Photoshop.  I deleted the highlighted "25," because I knew I wanted to include today's number in that spot.  I printed out the card and added a white puffy number sticker from a previous LC kit.  I also used the same alpha stickers for part of the title.  I stamped the word "PHOTO" using the Typewriter Alpha Stamp onto vellum and added it to the card.  To finish off the layout, I added some machine stitching to several areas on the page.


Thank you for stopping by today!  Be sure to check out the amazing kits this month in the Citrus Twist Kits shop!

Marsha


No comments:

Post a Comment