Saturday, July 25, 2020

3-to-Inspire Challenge with Nathalie


hello everyone!
Nathalie with you today with this week's 3-to-Inspire challenge.  Each Saturday we host a creative challenge that offers 3 prompts as a starting point for a new project.  This week's is sure  to be a fun one with infinite possibilities.  Here are the prompts:

  1. Use a Grid
  2. Create an Embellishment Cluster
  3. Stamp a Title
I pulled the July Kits, stamps and digital files to create my page using the prompts...



I love grid style layouts as they are symmetric and let's you add multiple pictures.   So, i pulled a few of the pictures and sized them to fit into my Life Crafted page.   I wanted all the details to pop, so i chose a patterned paper (add on kit) as the base for the page.




Once i had my pictures in place, i decided to replace one of grids spaces with a large embellishment cluster.  I used some of the cut apart elements, digital tags, ephemera, labels and enamel dots -pretty much a sampler of all the kit's goodies-  


I used one of the Wild at Heart Digital Traveler's Notebook  digital files to add my lines of journal.  Once i printed it, i used the new Madison Stamp set and Bailey 4x6 stamp set to create the title of this page.   The journal page was then glued to the background, and then i added a smaller embellishment cluster at the bottom of the page.



I hope this has inspired you to start a new project of your own using the prompts as a starting point!  remember to share with us what you create, we love to see how you use the prompts in your projects.

XO


No comments:

Post a Comment