Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Pocket Page Challenge with Erica




Hello crafty friends! It's Erica here with your weekly Pocket Page Challenge. Today I am sharing a Project Life spread in my 2020 album using July's Wild at Heart kit. I picked out a lot of the warmer tones in the kit to match my photos but also tried to stay as colourful as possible!




I started with this striped 4x6 card from the kit that incorporated all of the colours I wanted to use in this layout. I added a quote and a couple flowers from the ephemera pack as a focal point, and added my week with the black puffy stickers in the kit.





I had more journaling than usual this week so I grabbed this beautiful pink card from the digital ephemera elements and used it to print my journaling on Photoshop. I also took three of the labels from the pack and added journaling to them. I can certainly write small but not that tiny!





I also printed out a lot of the digital elements to use as ephemera. The ombre 'Fresh Air' piece was one of my favourites. I printed it in several different sizes and chose the one that worked best with my food photo (and saved the rest for future projects). I love all the circle elements working together!





I then added a healthy dose of enamel dots to most of the cards, and a little bit of stamping to finish it off.





Thank you for joining me on the blog today and I hope this have given you a few ideas on how to use your July kit and digitals!



No comments:

Post a Comment