Thursday, July 23, 2020

Open Post: Life Crafted Pages Ideas with Angela



Hi everyone,
It's Angela back on the blog. I keep filling up my Peony Life Crafted album, documenting my and my family summer. Today, I have a couple of pages to show you that are the continuation of my previous post. You can find the previous pages in the post here.

To vary the style of the pages, I adhered two papers of 4.25" x 8" to an Adhesive Page Strip, cutting off the excess. Then, I scored the papers along the strip so to allow them to open.




Here is the spread opening the pages. The two papers are from Wild At Heart July Life Crafted kit and they are printed on a single side. This allowed me to play freely with the white space.

I am documenting my second visit to the hairdresser after the lockdown. Finally, I had my hair cut. Yeah! It's not easy to go to the hairdresser, now. We have to take an appointment because no more than one person per time is allowed in small salon, like the one where I go. 




I took a few selfies, I should say many, of my hair done and their new gorgeous color and I chose four photos.  Now, it is very hard for me to show myself in my projects. It's different when it's a picture of me and my family but it's hard when it's only me. I guess it is because I am not enough self confident and I do not like to be the protagonist. Whatever is the reason, I forced myself to do it because one of the things on my list is to take more care of myself. 




The spread was inspired by the beautiful big numbers that are in the Exclusive Die-Cut Ephemera pack. I adhered them in the corners and next to each one I placed one photo. Below every photo, I stamped a phrase using the stamps of the kit. I stamped the phrases on a strip of white card-stock and embellished with little pits and pieces like die-cuts and enamel dots.




I placed a fourth photo on the top right corner. I used a slide shaped die-cut with a beautiful phrase that really spoke to me and I embellished with a big pink flower. This is by Pink Paislee and it comes from the July Scrapbooking Add-On kit




Thank you so much for stopping by today. I hope you liked this little idea of mine and feel inspired to create with Citrus Twist Wild At Heart kit. Have a great day!






No comments:

Post a Comment