Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Open Post - Life Crafted Album Set-up and Intro with Angela Tombari



Hi everyone!
It's Angela back on the blog. I have started a new Life Crafted album. My Goldenrod album was about to explode because so full. I bought a few of the new colors, not only because I needed them, I admit it, because the are so pretty! I thought that the bright Peony was just perfect to document this Summer.

I am working with Wild At Heart kit together with the Add-on kit and July stamp. In July and August I will travel a lot between the place where I live and work and our beach house where my family has moved to spend the Summer, about 150 kilometers far away. For this reason I decided to arrange some foundation pages to work with when the time available will be limited.




First, I decided to open the album with an intro page with the name of the month. I wrote it myself with a black marker and then fussy cut it. For the page I used one of the papers from the Add-on kit and on the left I created a pocket with a strip of card-stock from Life Crafted kit. Pockets are always useful! Along the side of the strip, I adhered the name of the month. By the way, I forgot to tell you that Luglio is the Italian for July.





I added a few embellishments at the top right of the page. The 2020 is made with  the little yellow alphabet stickers. I placed them on a yellow label together with some flowers.

Peeking from the pocket is a 3x4 journaling card with number 7, 7 for July, that I created with the Crate Paper card-stock from the Add-on kit.




Turning the page, I recreated the same sketch of the intro. I used white card-stock for the base and a strip of paper on the right. In between the two pages, I inserted an Adhesive Page Strip. For this Life Crafted album I decided to go for a clean look, no wide pages that peeks from the album rings. 




On top of the page I adhered a white tag I created for writing the journaling. A mix of die cuts and enamel dots decorate the bottom of the tag and of the journaling card of the opposite side.




Next page is a 3x8 inches journaling card from Life Crafted kit. Here too I used an Adhesive Page Strip. On the back there is a list of 'resolutions', a few things I would like to do more to take care of myself... For the list I stickers from Let's Stay Home collection by Pinkfresh Studio and the July Wild @ Heart stamp.




Last but not least is the page with the Title. Here I am announcing to myself that I need to make more lists. I know, it sounds weird but I need to get more organized in the future and take a few important decisions. The beautiful paperI used for the page is from Wild At Heart kit and the bow by Crate Paper is from the Add-on kit.




On the label at the bottom of the page, I put together two stamps from July Life Crafted Travelers Notebook stamp and I love it, it's so me now.




That's all for today. I hope you liked the spread and feel inspired to create with Citrus Twist Kits. I will share a few other pages next week so stay tuned. Happy life crafting!





No comments:

Post a Comment