Wednesday, July 29, 2020

July Kit Love with Veronica

Hello my sweet crafty friends! Can you believe it's days away from August? I can't fathom the idea that our summer break is weeks away from ending. I'm here to share a project that I have diligently worked on throughout the year. I used July's gorgeous Life Crafted kit in my memory planner for the first week of July. These kits are perfect for all the small spaces in a memory planner. So, I'm here to share this week's spread:
I love to type on Illustrator using the traveling typewriter font and I print that onto clear sticker sheets. That's how I get the journaling so neat. I used many bits of the pattern paper and cut them to 1.5"x2.5" rectangles. I also added lots of bits of embellishments throughout this spread. I did some stamping throughout as well. I love that the stamps come with many phrases! 
The right side of this "fold out" is a printed TN digital sheet and patterned paper. I enlarged it to fit the planner's right side. I then sewed it onto the planner page (see below):

I had so many photos from the weekend because we went out to a secluded beach and cypress tunnel. This demanded that I find a way to fit more pics in my planer.  On the inside of the TN page is another sheet of pattern paper from the kit. I sewed more bits and tags up top. The inside is also the planner sheet with more fun pics from the week as well:



If it looks like we are having a splendid summer, that's because we are. I have found all the secret spots in California with very little traffic and people. When we see people, we immediately move away. ha! These are THOSE  times...we are living in a crazy world right now and making the best of it!
Hope to see more memory planners out there. Please find me on Instagram for more planner pages and to share your planners with me. Find me at: veronica_creates.

Thanks for stopping by!






No comments:

Post a Comment