Saturday, July 11, 2020

3-to-Inspire with Veronica Milan

 Hello lovelies! 
Veronica here, ready to share from my summer mini album. I know that we are not having the summer many of us expected. I get that. I hope you are staying safe and happy, and making the best of it all! I wanted to share that we have been staying local and by local, I mean home. HA! Stay-cations are fun too right!? I'm currently working on a summer album. I have included some fun tid-bits all about today's life. I encourage you to do the same! Let's get these wonderful stories down on paper.

Today I bring you this 3-to-inspire challenge:

1. Stitch (by hand or machine). 
2. Use enamel dots.
3. Make a list (the large die cut numbers are perfect for this).

Let's take a walk through this fun summer spread shall we!? Here I used the pocket page inserts with 2 3x4" cards to the right and a 5x8" cardstock to the left. 
I stitched on bits of labels and scraps. I love adding that extra touch to projects. I love cutting the labels in half and creating the illusion that I have more than one label.

Use some of those cheerful enamel dots to add little accents of color here and there! I used them for bullet points to list the 3 delicious summer salads we love.

The large numbers in the kit were begging to be used. I made a fun list of my top favorite salads! I used black ink to make the number 3 a solid black. This is a great way to use it even if you feel that the pattern didn't mesh well with your others, it's ok to "make it work". 


 I really hope I inspired you to make a beautiful layout spread for your current mini album. Hope you all are having a fantastic weekend!
Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment