Thursday, July 30, 2020

Hybrid Life Crafted with Sheree


Hello everyone!

Today I have a life crafted spread that features the super fun “Wild @ Heart” Life Crafted Kit with a little digital goodness thrown into the mix.



I love the flexibility that digital elements give you and there are just so many things you can do!  For this spread today I used the digital version of one of the journaling cards to create my grid background.  I simply enlarged the journaling card to 8 inches high in Photoshop, printed out two copies onto normal printer paper, then cut them to size to fit the background of my pages.  I also added some machine stitching for texture.



I printed out the journaling and added it to the first page then used the puffy alphabet stickers for the title.  I curved the title to suit the “Rollercoaster” theme and added enamel dots to the centre of the ‘O’s to add pops of colour.




Under the journaling I stamped the date onto a label from the cutapart sheet and layered it with one of the ephemera pieces.



The photo on this spread is terrible quality but since it was the only photo we have from this fun experience Madi had this particular night I really wanted to use it.  I layered it with a number of die cuts from the ephemera pack, including a label I stamped with a phrase from the “Wild @ Heart” Stamp Set.  I also added a couple of chipboard pieces from the kit and a paper clip from my stash.



You can see my process in the video below…




I love the mix of colours from the pieces in this kit!



Thanks for joining me on the blog today!  I hope you’re having a great week!

Sheree x



No comments:

Post a Comment