Monday, July 13, 2020

MEET OUR GUEST DESIGNER: LOREDANA BUCARIA


Hello everyone!
This month we are so excited to welcome an amazing designer to our blog.   She is always dazzling with her projects, loves our kits and Life Crafted albums, and we are so happy she is here.  Help me welcome, LOREDANA BUCARIA, our July 2020 Guest Designer. 

Let's get to know her a bit better...




Hello everyone! 
I am Loredana Bucaria from Italy. I started scrapbooking in the 2003 thank to a trip in a funfair park with some friends where I found a shop that sold a book about the paperkins from ek success, do you remember them? From then I started searching more and more about this amazing world where I have found myself, my place in the world, my peace, my joy. I enter in my scrap room and worries, problems, stress, nervousness, sadness, everything goes away and all the papers, the photos, the story behind them exists and I feel in the right place in the world, I feel like home!
I had a scrapbooking online shop for five years (2005-2010) and during that period, when in Italy and in Europe scrapbooking was not so known I hosted a scrapbooking and crafts related convention with teachers from all over the world.  That Elsie Flannigan, Heidi Swapp, Jamie waters, Celine Navarro and others came to teach at our event that was called Paper and co Show Italy. After I started working in the industry being published in many american and european books and magazine  and  as creative member for many amazing companies: American Crafts, Studio Calico, Ali Edwards, the spanish Lora Bailora,  Sizzix, the australian Jot magazine, Bella Boulevard, Kellie stamps, Feed your Crafts, Freckled Fawn, Paislee Press, Frecklled Fawn. I work also as scrapbooking teacher from many years, I have been invited at version scrap in France, I taught in Spain with Amy Tangerine in the 2012 , I have recently taught in the USA at She Loves Color event and I teach in Italy organizing classes by myself and on my website online classes.
My favorite ways to scrapbook are mini albums, project life, travel notebooks and layouts. I adore writing and telling about my everyday life. I love scrapbooking more than I could imagined.
I actually can say that Project life and little mini albums are my favorite way to tell my stories. What I certainly can say is that my style is colourful, clean, simple and full of details and heart.
I am a romantic cheerful girl, from the sunny  south of Italy that loves life so much!I love reading, cooking, traveling around the world. I am mom of two boys that fill my days with love and joy and I am married from 10 years, our anniversary was just some days ago, I am married to the one and only man of my life, my only love.  I am a make up and fashion addict as well LOL LOL




Q&A with LORY

  • When did you start scrapbooking? I started scrapbooking in the 2003 thanks to a trip in a funfair park with some friends where I found a shop that sold a book about the paperkins from ek success, do you remember them? From then I started searching more and more about this amazing world where I have found myself, my place in the world, my peace, my joy

  • What is something most people would not know about you? I  think that people don’t know I am a very scary girl LOL an I try to be not like this with my boys even if it’s not simple. I hate making cards, they make me feel nervous … they give me performance anxiety.. I don’t know why. I love to create with jazz music in background. I am a very sensitive, I cry a lot when something makes me feel sad. I'm learning to be kind with myself and so critic!

  • What are the 3 scrapbooking products you can’t live without?  Oh I am so sure about this! They are: stamps, embellishments  in general, but especially phrase and words stickers , those tiny details that make me feel I have completed my storytelling J

  • What do you love about the July Life Crafted kit  – WILD AT HEART -?  To be true I think that Citrus Twist has an innovative way to purpose Kits for storytelling, different in the scrapbooking industry and I love this difference! About the wild at heart kit I am in love with the journaling cards, the stamps and all the ephemera! I can use them thousand of times! Heart eyes when I see all the tiny details to fill my pages and my stories.

  • Finish this sentence “If you could see my scrapbooking space now . . . You should say it need a restyle and I’m projecting just this! New wall color, new way to organize stuff, more airy and dreamy! I need time but I am happy and enthusiastic about this project.
You should say also that there is a big creative mess  LOL 






TELL YOUR STORY by Lory


I love storytelling and the pocket pages in general, I think I can define myself as a storyteller, I love writing a lot in my pages and not only I love to take care of the story behind the photo, the little details to tell my stories so for this reason I am in love with the Citrus Twist products, for all those tiny details that help me to give more emphasis to something important to me.




This year I have decided to dedicated a whole mini album to each month of this so strange year so different size albums from the 6x12 to the 4x8 Life crafted albums that are gorgeous! 


I have chosen the clementine album for June. I told the story of our first weekend outsite meeting my sister after months of lockdown. Seeing the sea, spending time with my family, with her was a blast.
I have printed my pictures on the matte paper and I am in love with the effect. I love big pics because there is always a lot of space where you ca add details, the stamps help me to tell my stories with just a sentence.



What I love about the page protectors is the endless ways you can use them and in these spreads it’s all about the in and out of the page protector using it like a page.  I adore the effect that the sequins give.



You have just understood that I am a details lover and so this tells you the second spread using the square pp. I have created a place for  my journaling fold in half three stripes of a bazzill white sheet, 5x10 cm. Inside them I added embellishments from the ephemera of the Wild at heart kit and the journaling in a square piece of paper.  


On each tiny card created I have played with the phrase stamps from the July and June TN stamps and kits. I am completely in love with them! A stamped brush of color and a stamped phrase to title these cardsJ




Then just some details here and there in and out of the page protector. And you have ever used the pp as a page?







WE just love what Lory has created with the kits this month, and we are sure that these will inspire you to play with our WILD AT HEART, too.   Remember to leave Lory some love and to follow her on social media so you can see all she creates:    https://www.instagram.com/loredanabucaria/

Lory will be sharing more of her work with our kits during the next few weeks, we cannot wait to share more of her gorgeous work.

XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment