Thursday, September 1, 2016

Shine - September GraceBox


Hi everyone!  It's Gina Lideros with you here today to share a bible journaling page that I created using my September GraceBox kit!  This month, I am sharing an entry in one of my journals.




I absolutely love the bright vibrant colors and selections of products in this month's kit.  I started with the Tip-ins by Illustrated Faith and chose the one that read "The Scriptures Are True."  Then I chose my scripture Matthew chapter five, verse sixteeen "Shine Before Others That They May See Your Good Deeds And Glorify Your Father In Heaven."



After I chose my scripture, I applied a thin layer of clear gesso across my journal and used a heat gun for faster drying.  Once the gesso had dried, I then applied salmon, magenta and orange watercolors across my page.  Next, I applied the dot pattern stamp across my two pages.  


After applying the pattern stamp, I used a black journaling pen to add journaling to the left hand side of my journal.  I used the stencil included in the kit to add a ray of light to both of my pages.  I did this by simply filling in the image with my black journaling pen. 

To complete my pages, I just added a few die cuts, a date stamp and a couple of fastener clips from my own stash.


Pick up your own September GraceBox here!



No comments:

Post a Comment