Saturday, September 24, 2016

3 to Inspire with Marie-Pierre

Hi everyone!

After taking a long break to move to Europe, I'm so happy to be back to the Citrus Twist Kits blog! :) I hope you are ready to get inspired! I have a Project Life spread for you today!!


The September Pocket Life kit was totally my style! I loved every little bits and pieces!

This is the left page:


And this is the right page:


Here are some detail shots.


To "type" on this little typewriter die cut, I used my printer. I typed my text in Photoshop, the first "adventure" is written in dark grey and the second one in light grey and then I printed it on a plain piece of paper. I taped my die cut over the text and ran the sheet again through the printer. I used to have a typewriter but I found that the process was pretty much the same to type on die cuts or cards. I find that by using my computer, it's easier to center my text and I like that I can adapt the size of the text for what I need.


I used a small label and some puffy alphas to write a title on my journaling card.


I found this house card so cute that I didn't want to mess it up. I only wrote some words on it and finally decided to add a star (from the embellishment kit). Sometimes, simple is just the better way to go!


I turned this 6x6 paper into a 4x6 journaling card. And I even stamped a bit... :) Makes me happy.


Here again I used the puffy stickers to write a title for the right page:


And I used the 2 little birdies die cuts to guide the eye between these 3 photos that are linked together.


I stitched a little bit. I stitched the label under the "the container is here" title and I stitched the black and white heart die cut in the middle of the photo. I added a small word label that I mounted on foam dots.


This paper with the cute houses has to be my favorite! I decided to let it shine! I added a sigle label on top of it to add just a bit of journaling.

And now here are your 3 prompts to get you started:

- Use your favorite card or paper and let it shine by adding only one simple thing to it.

- Use small alphas to create a title or 2.

- Try some stitching. It doesn't have to be a lot and it doesn't have to be with the sewing machine. Just get a needle and sew something into place.

Have fun!!! And don't forget to share your 3 to Inspire creations in the gallery and/or our Facebook Forum. I can't wait to see what you make!!

Marie-Pierre

4 comments:

  1. I dont normally read the pl pages but this time could not notice!!! You moved to Prague!!! Welcome!!! Hope u settle well soon here and if i can help with anything, let me know:) prague is the best, you will love it here!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jana! Now I know that there are scrapbookers in Prague! Do you know others?? A get together would be so fun!!!

      Delete