Monday, September 26, 2016

Travel Notebook Using Scrapbook Sep Main Kit With Evelyn

I love the new media such as Travel Notebook to do memory keeping! Such a new way for me beside creating 12x12 or 8x11 scrapbook layout. The small size of TN make my memory keeping so easy and fast! Here two spread of my TN using CTK Sept Main Kit 2016.


Here is my 1st TN spread! I use my TN to do memory keeping about my son, me and my coffee. But this time I create spread about him. I did layering with the ephemera die cuts behind the photo and still be able to use those chipboard. To make it balance between the right and the left side, I place the XOXO in the bottom of the page and let the white space blank like that. 
If you do the TN Spread no need to worry about the technique. I still can do some stamping here.

Here is another spread:
Another boy spread using Scrapbook Sept Main Kit 2016. This is the best way to play with your extra paper and embellishments! 
 I paste the photo right in the middle of the page. Again I still can do some layering behind the photo so if you are technique maniac you still can do some of it. 
I prefer to write down what I thought or my opinion or my dream and hope about my son. TN is perfect for my small and tiny hand journal. 

If you are newbie in Travel Notebook things, don't worry I'm a newbie too! Just give it a try and be confident, no need to make the page look so full. Remember the point is how to do memory keeping not how pro you decorating it! *wink*

Love Evelyn
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment