Saturday, September 10, 2016

3 to Inspire with Brooke

Happy Saturday and welcome to this week's 3 to inspire challenge!  This is my first time hosting and I'm so excited you're here with me today!


I thought it would be fun to challenge you all to use the following three different items to create a project this week...

1) The three patterned papers you see above from the main scrapbook kit.  I love, love, love the way these papers look together and am especially fond of that exclusive design from Trina.
2) The Dear Lizzy black and white design Thickers.  I mean, these are so great.  I'm digging that dipped look and think the dots add a fun twist.
3) The embellishment pack from Crate Paper's Cool Kid line is a fun little trove of embellishments that add just the right amount of something extra.

Here are a few detail shots of the completed spread.


I think the contrast of the black and white letters against that yellow paper really pops.


Just a few very simple embellishments are the perfect way to enhance the paper designs.  The enamel plus signs are a fun shape we haven't really seen in enamel before and I'm obsessed with them.  Also, you can't really ever have too many paper clips and if you know me, yellow's my favorite so the clips included in this pack are perfect.


So there you have it!  A project using just the three items mentioned above.

I hope you'll join in on this week's 3 to Inspire challenge.  Please be sure to upload your projects to the online gallery and share on social media using #citrustwistkits #ctk3toinspire.

Happy Making!




No comments:

Post a Comment