Saturday, September 3, 2016

3 to Inspire


Hi guys and welcome to this Saturday's edition of our 3 to Inspire! This week I happily took on the challenge and created a layout featuring the new September Kits. To play along with the challenge like I did, all you need to do is create a project based of the following prompts:

1. Add a border.
2. Layer with 2 or more different elements.
3. Give it some sparkle.

Here's what I did:


To create a border and I layered my white cardstock on top of a piece of patterned paper and then I stiched around the edge. For my layering elements I used patterned paper, a glassine bag that held some embellishments, and diecut tag. Finally, I added some sparkle with both sequins and a fun crystal heart.




Now it's your turn! Make sure and post your project in the Gallery with today's date (9/3) in the title and you could win a fun prize from the CTK Store. Looking forward to seeing what you all do!

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment