Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Bible Journaling with Jessy Christopher

Hello there again! So excited to share with you what I have created in my journaling bible with the September Grace Box kit. Each month, I always look forward for GraceBox and see what God has installed for me through my art & craft process. I love spending my time in God's presence and allows Him to speak <3

Without further a due, let me share with you my creative process on how I created in my bible....

PSALM 145:8-9 
The Lord is gracious and merciful, slow to anger and abounding in steadfast love.

The Lord is good to all, and his mercy is over all that he has made.

Firstly, I used a plastic card and spread Nuvo Moussed onto the page. I really love the Nuvo Mousse. as it is fast drying and it gives a metallic finishing too.  


Once that is dried, I spread some gesso on top of the Nuvo Mousse. I wanted to add a little texture and fill up the gaps with it. 

 Next, I took out the Simple Stories bits & pieces and begin to position onto my page. 
Once I'm happy with the positioning, I adhered them down and continued with stamping. 


To finish up, I filled the top and bottom portion with brush lettering & more stamping to complete the look. 

Here are the close-up shots : 



Here are two more entries that I created with September GraceBox...




Thank you for letting me share today! Be blessed :)
Xoxo Jessy


1 comment:

  1. Love it Jessy❤️ Beautiful and I Love that Psalm too. God is good!!! Blessings Anna xo

    ReplyDelete