Thursday, September 8, 2016

Sept Grace Box - Some Mixed Media Fun!

Hi everyone! It's Bonita Rose here!

Today I'm showing you what I did to dress up 
some watercolor paper, using some spray inks in my stash, 
along with the CTK Exclusive Stencil and the Nuvo Embellishment Mousse
in this month's Kit! 





I decided to make some of my own Mixed Media paper inserts,
so I can just have fun with paints and other wet media,
and create some little 'Arting' Notebooks for my A6 size Travelers Notebook! 


For these covers, I used some of the acrylic paints, and ink sprays
I had in my Studio, then using a palette knife, I smoothed on some
of this pretty blue Nuvo Mousse across my stencil. 
Lifted up the stencil right away, then let dry.




Look at those raised areas of the stencil!
So neat! 

Next I added some gold sequins, and used some of the
stamped phrases from this month's stamp set!

On the yellow insert, I added the silver word Magic I had from my stash - across the front.
My inside title page is one of the art cards included in this month's Kit!

On the red insert, I added one of the tags from the ephemera pack!
And for my inside title page for this one, I chose some of the fun ephemera from the pack!









When you get your GraceBox Kit this month, 
try this technique with the Nuvo!

Don't be afraid of it.. pull out the stencil and the Mousse,
and play! 


No comments:

Post a Comment