Friday, December 18, 2020

Life Crafted with Sabrina Poole

 


Hey everyone! This is Sabrina with a fun Life Crafted project. I decided to use the amazing new stamp set- Get Messy - as my focus. This stamp set is the perfect stamp sets for all the makers, documenting the crafty projects and celebrating all things creative. 


I pulled a few photos to document myself and creative aspects in August and I used the Maggie Holmes 6x8 paper pad Sweet Story. I was inspired by the paper with the various funky frames on it and went with that to come up with a design around it. I cut out the pink and green frames and measured the inside of the frames so I could fit some photos in there. Even though the spots are SUPER tiny I knew it would still make for a unique way to document and frame creative aspects of my month in August.
 


Once I had the photos adhered to the frames I decided to do a horizontal design across both pages. I then added in some diecuts to go above and below the frames. My next stamp was to add in a bunch of different phrases from the Get Messy stamp set like 'creative queen', 'get creative', 'yes', and 'creative space'. 

For my title I stamped out 'my space' and didn't worry too much if the letters were straight; but I didn't like how the title reminded me of an old network website- 'myspace'. Remember that place? So I added in 'favorite' above the space as a fun way to say 'my favorite space'.



My final touch was to add 2 chipboard stars and stamped hearts. I love how this spread came together and I know I will be using the stamp set- Get Messy- for many more projects. 

Thank you for taking a look at my project! 



No comments:

Post a Comment