Sunday, December 20, 2020

Sunday Sketch Challenge with Angela

 




Hello friends!
It's Angela back on the blog. I hope you are doing well in your part of the world.
Today is a fun one because it's Sunday Sketch Challenge. This is the sketch that we invite you to play with this week:




I'm a huge fun of 12" page but this time, I used the sketch as a starting point for day 7 of my December album. Here is what I came up with


Angela_Tombari_Citrus_Twist_Kits_Dec20_1


For my pages I used a 4"x8" Manila Tag and a beautiful gold foiled paper from Crate Paper, Marigold collection. To accomodate the paper into the Citrus Twist album, I cut it 5"x8" and punched the holes on the right side. I should say that I replicated the sketch on this side of the spread. 


Angela_Tombari_Citrus_Twist_Kits_Dec20_02


The embellishments I used are mainly from the Floral and the Tickets & Tags ephemera pack except for the title. 'This' die cut is from Sparkle & Joy Christmas 2020 kit. I adhered it on top of the page with a white stitching. Underneath, I stamped the word Documented that comes from Get Messy Stamp.




The opposite page consists of a Manila tag I purchased from the shop. Here is where I placed the journaling. I wrote it with my computer and I stamped it directly on the tag.


Angela_Tombari_Citrus_Twist_Kits_Dec20_04


Here is also where I placed the day. I stamped number 7 on a piece of white vellum and I punched it with a 2" circle punch. The number is from Big Numbers Stamp. I like this stamp because it has 3 different fonts which allows me to vary the numbers on the album. 






On both the pages, I added a few sequins that sweet Trina placed inside my box, to visually 'unify' the spread and voilà!




Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you liked how I played with the sketch and hopefully feel inspired to play along with us.
Love, NG














































No comments:

Post a Comment