Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Pocket Life Challenge with Amy Jo

 


Welcome back for another pocket page challenge.  I never seem to keep caught up in both my pocket pages and December mini albums, so finding some December photos for this challenge was easy!


I printed out some of the digital pocket cards, and some of the cut apart pieces for this spread.  In order to make it a bit more fun, the small pieces were printed on fabric paper and then cut out on my silhouette so that they were a little more textural!



I always seem to forget that alphabet stickers are meant to be used, so my challenge to you today is to get as many letters on your photos and cards as you can!  I've got two here, and they are so seamless you might not see them, but in the top left I used the puffy white foam letters to spell "cozy" and in the bottom right I've got the word MERRY on top of my family room photo.
I hope you won't let the digital aspect of this layout intimidate you!  Trina has the files so well laid out that they are easy to print and use.  I printed all these at home, just chose "high" or "best" quality when you are printing and you won't even notice the difference!






No comments:

Post a Comment