Friday, December 11, 2020

Life Crafted | Patricia

Hello Friends!  There is no shortage of creativity with Citrus Twist Kits Exclusives and products available.  There's still so many options.  Today, I'm sharing two Life Crafted projects.


This first one uses the pattern paper from the Marigold 6x8 paper pad with a die cut tag I cut out in the center and backed with white cardstock.  This gave me a place to add my square photo and then cluster the die cuts, and stamping around it.  The bow is plain cardstock I cut from a metal die.


I trimmed squares of paper paper to repeat the pattern on the left and to break it up creating a balance of one heavy page, and one lighter page.  Using the Chloe Regular Alphas Stamp set, I stamped 'a' in grey ink in-between the squares and more stamping with the Get Messy stamp set.  The 'a' finished my mixed title of the blue foam alphas 'Just a Swinging.'  Anyone remember that Country and Western song?  LOL  


This next Life Crafted spread shared on Instagram last week creates a mixed title with the yellow foam alphas and the Chloe Regular Alpha Stamp stamped in white pigment ink on my photo.


I used the new Big Numbers stamp of the '2020' on the left, then filled in with journaling, die cuts, chipboard, and die cut trees from the Marigold 6x8 paper pad.


More stamping filled in on this page with the Currently stamp set.



I'm so happy that Trina is giving more attention to her family and making a way for us to have her wonderful exclusives as well as other manufacturer products to create with.  Her exclusives are always my favorite to work with! 



No comments:

Post a Comment