Monday, December 7, 2020

Sparkle & Joy Kit with Amy Jo Vanden Brink

 

Hey friends!  I'm back with another Sparkle & Joy project today.  The more I work with this kit, the more I love it, so here is a very fun & festive layout for you.

I had a larger page on the left (5x8.5) as the recipe on the back was a little too big to trim down further, so I cut this cookie jar file at 6 inches tall and backed it with the papers from the kit.

On the right side I used the digital tags to fill an Instax sized page protector with a Instax printed photo of my holiday goodies!  These are some Dutch treats that my mom made and brought over for us.



To embellisht the cut file, I used the puffy gold stickers to add the stars (there were stars in this file, but I didn't back them, I used the stickers on top instead) and then added the "Cozy Food" title down at the bottom.
Thanks for checking out my project!




No comments:

Post a Comment