Friday, December 4, 2020

Holly Jolly with Sabrina



 Hi everyone! I have a fun project to share with you using the December digital elements and traveler's notebook papers to document our elves arriving. 

I started with the "The Magic of Christmas" traveler's notebook paper and then added in the red paper because I know that would be a great to mat the photo of my elves. In our house we have two elves- Melvin and Matilda who have been causing mischief for over 8 years. 




I then added in a bunch of the digital elements that I was able to print and cut using my Silhouette Cameo. I just got my Cameo and I have reached a new level of scrapbooking! I added in the black, cursive words, fa la la, some red star circles and a few other elements. My design was to create 3 main areas of clustering to make a visual triangle. I love how 3 distinct areas in the design make a for a beautiful and fun project. 


                            


I finished off the project by using one the new stamps set-Currently 4x6 - to stamp several different little sentiments. On the journaling card I stamped 'play hard' and 'she said'. I also used the circle stamps 'rad' and 'just this' to add more circles to the project. This stamp set- Currently- is so versatile and has so many options like simple phrases, title building, sentence building and journal prompts. 


This project came together so easy with the digital elements and traveler's notebook. I love this festive page to document our silly elves. Happy December! Hope you enjoyed seeing my project! 






No comments:

Post a Comment