Thursday, December 17, 2020

December Documenting with Erica



Hey crafty friends! Today I am sharing Day 19 in my 2019 December Daily album. I can't even begin to think about 2020's album until I get this done! I've used a wide selection of the digital files available this month, as well as two of the new stamp sets and the Sparkle & Joy kit.




Day 19 was all about watching a classic Christmas movie by the tree and snacking on holiday treats. On my left-hand side page I've used one of the digital TN pages and layered it with ephemera from the Sparkle & Joy kit and the Tickets & Tags diecuts. I used the gorgeous new Big Numbers stamps to display my day at the top, and the Currently stamp to create a custom title.







On my right page I used a selection of the digital Journal Cards and decorated them with stickers and ephemera from the Sparkle & Joy kit. I love the texture the puffy stickers add! The right card is actually one of the digital Tags from Sparkle & Joy. I simply added stripes on the sides with colours from the other cards to create a 3x4.




I loved this speech bubble card and definitely had to add a quote from the movie! I created my journaling in Photoshop with a typewriter font and printed and cut it into stripes. I finished it off with a festive puffy sticker.




Thanks for joining me on the blog today! Happy December documenting!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment