Tuesday, December 8, 2020

December Documenting with our Guest Designer Nadia

 


Hello everyone!

we are wrapping our December Documenting feature with our Sparkle and Joy kit. Today we have our Guest Designer Nadia with her final post:


Hello friends, it’s Nadia here today.

 

I am sharing a page for my December album that I made with the pretty Sparkle and Joy Kit. .Here is a look at my completed page:

 


This spread holds the story of the wish list of my kids. I love tags and I planned to have two of them with the wish list on the back. Therefore, I created a pocket with the lovely wood paper from the kit. Luckily, I had two pieces of this one and it was easy to make my own page. The size is 6” x 8.25”.

 


Before running it through my sewing machine, I adhered a label on top of the flap of the pocket and stamped a sentiment with the stamp set. The height of the flap is approx. 4.25”. Next, I sew all together and choose three stars from the gold puffy stickers as well as the word “magic”. I love how it turned out.

 




For my tags I used paper from the kit. The bigger tag measures 4 7/8” x 6.25“ and the smaller is 3 7/8” x 5”. On top of the patterned paper, I glued the handprints of my kids. We made these handprints in November. After letting them dry, I made little Reindeers. They are so cute and I love that I have those little hands in my album. What a beautiful memory.

 I hope this inspires you to document your December Stories with the Sparkle and Joy kit.

 

Happy crafting!

Nadia




No comments:

Post a Comment