Monday, December 28, 2020

2020 Recap by Angela



Hello everyone!
It's Angela here. I can't believe we are almost at the end of this crazy year. It's been so strange and sometimes hard to deal with and I am really looking forward to the new year to start. 



This page is a multiple photo 12 x 12 inch layout to recap the year.
I created a collage in photoshop and printed it on photo paper. I left 0.24 inch of white border around and cut the excess. The collage measures in total 11 x 5 inches. 





Underneath, I added two patterned papers from Marigold 6 x 8 paper pad that you can find in the shop. For the title, I used the Citrus Twist exclusive black Foam Alphabet Stickers and the green Puffy Alphabet Stickers, while 2020 is printed with Big Numbers Stamp. This stamp set has three different fonts and I used a combination of the three to write the date.



To decorate, I created three clusters of embellishments using the Tickets & Tags and the Floral ephemera pack from this month.



I also added a few chipboard Stars on the photo collage, without covering any face, just to add a bit of color to the clack and white photo.



That's all for today, my friends. I hope you liked the page and I wish you all the best for the new year.
Love, NG





 

No comments:

Post a Comment