Monday, May 25, 2020

Hybrid Life Crafted Spread with Sheree


Hello everyone!


It’s Sheree here on the blog with you today with a life crafted spread featuring the May Scrapbooking Add-on Kit and a little digital goodness mixed in too.



For the first page of the spread I chose a white, clean cardstock background so that the colours of the embellishments would really pop.  I added a strip of the dark blue TN patterned paper from the digital version of “Journeys” Life Crafted Kit across the bottom of the page and added some machine stitching.



I used a two inch square photo behind the frame from the add-on kit foam and cardstock sticker pack and added a floral sticker in the bottom left corner.  The embellishment cluster above the photo frame was created using a speech bubble and puffy stickers also from the add-on kit.


The title was cut from the script paper in the add-on kit then I added a label from the digital cut-apart elements for the date underneath.  A little stitching was added across the label too for added texture.


The journaling was added to a digital version of the “Journeys” Journal Cards, a puffy sticker positioned in the bottom right corner, then I stitched around the edge.


I also printed out the digital version of the journal card with the phrase “just as you are”, stitched around the edge and added a yellow heart sticker to finish it off.


While the May Scrapbooking Add-on Kit is sold out, you can still get the digital items from the Life Crafted Kit in the shop and they’re so much fun to use!  I hope I’ve inspired to give them a try!


Thank you so joining me on the blog!  Enjoy your day!


Sheree x



No comments:

Post a Comment