Wednesday, May 27, 2020



Hello Citrus Twist Kits Friends,

Nikki here with a new inspiration for your Life Crafted Album using the May Life Crafted Kit "Journeys". So let´s get started.


I recorded my love for daisies on this double page. Even if we cannot go on vacation at the moment, we can treat ourselves to a vacation within our own four walls. Our grandmother's garden is a great help. There I can relax, watch the bumblebees and admire my beloved daisies. It was exactly this relaxed atmosphere that I really wanted to capture in our Life Crafted album. The current "Journeys" kit is perfect for this.


You can simply reinterpret the decolements. For example, the garden is always a beautiful sight for me and I always discover so much new. The flowers and trees grow. Depending on the season, there are different animals to watch. I can capture all of this with the decoration elements of the kit.What about you? What adventures do you discover in your own four walls?


I hope you enjoyed the little inspiration for your Life Crafted Album and motivated you to get creative yourself. I am glad that you stopped by and we will see us again soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment