Friday, May 1, 2020

Life Crafted with Krystal


Hey everyone! Krystal here with a new page in my Life Crafted album using the brand new May "Journeys" Life Crafted Kit and Add-Ons! I'm so excited to share this page with you. I absolutely LOVE the way it turned out!

I decided to create a page documenting some of the baking I've been doing while in quarantine. I'm not normally much of a baker, but these scary times definitely call for a bit of comfort food, don't you think?


I started with one of this month's digital Traveler's Notebook Basics pages and added my journaling using my typewriter. I used the Stamp Market Alphas from the May Scrapbook Add-On Kit to add a large title to the top of the page. 


The bottom of the page has a built-in spot for a little cluster, so I used one of the cutapart labels from the "Journeys" Life Crafted Kit as well as a couple of the tiny phrase stickers that were a subscriber perk this month. I also stamped the camera icon from the "Daytripping" This is Life stamp set on a piece of scrap cardstock, then used my circle punch to make it into an additional embellishment.


On the right side of my spread, I cut down one of the papers from the Scrapbook Add-On Kit to be the size of a Life Crafted page protector and punched holes on the left side. This page will go directly into my Life Crafted album, outside of a page protector. 


I added a couple of layers behind my photo using papers from the Scrapbook Add-On Kit. Then I added some simple embellishments using a few of the cutaparts and a leatherette puffy sticker from the Life Crafted Kit. So very simple, but I really love the way it all looks together! 

If you'd like to see how each step of the process went, you can find all of the details in the process video below.



Thank you all so much for stopping by! I hope you were able to gather some inspiration for using your kits this month!


No comments:

Post a Comment