Saturday, May 30, 2020

3-to-Inspire with Veronica


Hello Crafty Friends!
It's so nice to see some changes around here. Our area has allowed small groups of 10 to gather. This allowed us to enjoy some much needed pool time with cousins. The hot sun, an ice cold pool and of course BBQ was just what we needed. 
With all that said, I'm here to share 3 amazing products from the May Life Crafted kit!
My 3-to-inspire are:

1. Use a 3x4" card without journaling.
2. Stitch on your project somewhere.
3.Make a cluster with stamps.

Here is what I did on this layout:
I started off with a 3X4" card and stitched a tag on the side "Sun + FUN" banner. I left it as is, no journaling required.
I added a quick photo at the bottom of the left side. Sidenote: I use the PicMonkey app to add font titles on my photos. 
On the right side I cut a white cardstock to 4x8" size and stitched bits of cardstock and printable labels on top and bottom to match the colors to the left so it would all tie together. I then added a cluster of stamp phrases in gray with bits of label stickers. I used 2 small photos on the right side. One is 2x2" and the other is 1.5 x 2.5". I also used some chipboard and labels to give this side some extra color.
To highlight the square photo, I layered vellum over the pic and punched a 1.25" circle above the kids splashing in the pool, then I stitched the top to bind them together:


 Hope I inspired you to use up some of this gorgeous kit and document those beautiful poolside/staycation memories! We don't need a vacation to use up this amazing kit!

No comments:

Post a Comment