Thursday, May 14, 2020

Hybrid Memory Planner & Life Crafted with Patricia | Video


Hello CTK Friends!  Hope you are loving the May Journeys Life Crafted kit as much as I have.  I have found this kit to work really well with at home photos these days.  Since staying home, I have changed to a weekly memory planner format, since I have more photos than I normally would.  I am using the Retrohipmama digital planner.


I print the calendar in the PDF form to get a blank calendar.  I go through the week of photos, and print them using Lightroom to the size needed to fit the calendar.  Then I used Photoshop Elements to use the Citrus Twist Kits digital cards to size them to fit on the calendar.  Retrohipmama also has that template.  I do find I have to trim them down a little more to fit.  I add my journaling to them, print and trim to adhere.   


Next, I start stamping and adding from the Life Crafted kit.




I have two other projects to share here today using the May Life Crafted kit.  This project was shared earlier on Social Media and my YouTube channel showing how I use the CTK digital elements, both PNG and a simple print and cut.


I love the look from the April pattern paper over that PNG file here, then printing it over the physical May pattern paper.  All the elements on top are the free Stay Home print and cuts available in the Facebook Fan page, except for the flower die cut from the kit.


The card is from the kit, and the 'covid 19' is the print and cut.


I used the new Daytripping stamp with my 1" photos.


Then added more print and cut and kit elements to finish.



You can watch my video with screen shots of how I used the digital elements and how this came together in HD on my YouTube channel here or below.


My last project was for the Stamping Challenge for NSD.  I also used the free NSD CTK digital elements in both print and cut and cut files.


A close up of the mix of cut files and print and cuts.  The stamping is with the Daytripping stamp.  So many great uses for the stamp set.  Here I continued the image by connecting it as a stamped across the page, changed the direction of it, and also stamped on the May Life Crafted pattern papers and detail cut out.



I attached the house and button NSD cut file available in the Fan Page to the May Life Crafted card.


Then used another kit card for my journaling and added a print and cut and kit sticker to finish.



Here is the video process of how this came together in HD or you can watch it below.


Hope these ideas inspire you to use this kit for our current memories as well as your traveling memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment