Monday, May 11, 2020

Hybrid Life Crafted Layout with Marsha


Hey friends!  Marsha here today sharing a hybrid layout in my Life Crafted Album.  I used the Life Crafted Journeys Kit, This Is Life Daytripping Stamp, and lots of digital files from the shop.

Here's a look at the layout:


To begin the spread, I enlarged a map patterned paper from the Journeys Digital TN Pattern Papers to 5"x8.25" so that it would fit as a full page in the album.  I created another canvas (sized to 4.25"x8.25") and added several of the arrow stamps from the Daytripping Digital Stamp Set.  I was careful to leave space in the center for the geotag cut file that I planned to add later.  I printed the papers, trimmed them to size, and adhered them so that the arrow paper was on top.  Next, using Silhouette Studio, I sized a geotag from the Journeys Titles Cut File to fit in the area I had left on the page and cut it out using a blue patterned paper from the kit.  I added some hand-stitching to the cut file for added texture and interest.  I always love the results when I take the time to add stitching to a layout!


I stamped the word "travel" and the trees icon stamp from the Daytripping Stamp to the map patterned paper and used a circle die to cut it out.  I added it to the center of the geotag to serve as the title.  To complete this page, I stamped some sentiments from the Daytripping Stamp and also added a camera icon stamp to the bottom of the page.


For the right side of the layout, I opened a digital paper from the Journeys TN Basics Digital Papers and typed my journaling onto the page.  I printed it out on white cardstock, added my photos, and used an ephemera piece and chipboard stickers from the kit to embellish it.  I also did a bit more stamping using the Daytripping Stamp and the LC Kit Stamp.  To complete the title, I used the aqua puffy alphabet stickers from the kit.  I also added a "19" to the top of the spread, because my husband and I were celebrating our 19th wedding anniversary on this trip!




Be sure to check out all of the amazing digital files that are available in the Citrus Twist Kits shop!  I will see you again soon!

xo,


No comments:

Post a Comment