Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Tuesday Tutorial with Michelle

Good morning! Michelle here with you today and for my take on this week's Tuesday Tutorial I am going to share with you one of my techniques for creating a layout when I am feeling a little un-creative.

One of my go-to scrapbooking "moves" for finding inspiration is to go back to my albums and find an already completed layout and let that be my inspiration for a new layout.  In this next video, I will show you how I took a layout made in the fall of 2014 using one of my all-time favorite Citrus Twist Kits, and used it as my inspiration piece to create a quick and easy brand new layout using the March 2016 Scrapbook Kit.



Here's a look at my finished project:





My "unofficial" challenge for you today, is to go back you your own albums or gallery, find a layout that you really love and let that be your inspiration behind a new layout or project. If you are able, make sure and upload it to the CTK Gallery so we can all see it. You can also share it with us via our Fan Page on Facebook or upload it to Instagram with the tag #citrustwistkits. Looking forward to seeing what you all come up with!

Michelle

1 comment: